Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Boo's Daybook for May

Boo wanted to make a daybook entry today.  Mostly, I think he just wanted me to stay beside him a little longer.  Still, he seemed to enjoy it and that's important.


For Today...



Outside my window...

it's raining and the wind is blowing. It's been dreary and overcast all day. It just started raining this evening.



I am thinking...

about the people I love from the youngest to the oldest and I feel love cascading through my body when I think of all the people I love and who love me. We've been focusing on the many people who love him today. Friday was a rough day. Saturday and Sunday were not his best. He was easily upset and needed help reorienting himself several times each day. Today has been much better.



I am thankful...

for my family and friends.



I am wearing...

a dark green turtleneck and fleece pajamas with dogs on them. He was chilly after his bath and wanted warm pajamas.



I am going...

to sleep soon, I hope. I hope he stays awake long enough for supper.



I am wondering...

about tomorrow and what it will bring.



I am listening...

to my wife read several books. Today I heard St Clare and the Wolf. (It's from Legends of Saints and Friendly Beasts.) He watched some westerns this afternoon on TV.



I am hoping...

that tomorrow is a bright, sunshiny day so that I can take a walk.



Around the house...

Boudreaux is sleeping on his perch. If I call him, he'll come to me. The flip side of this is that if I call, Boudreaux will look at me and consider whether or not he should respond.



I am pondering...

the weather. I don't like thunderstorms or tornadoes. On his unsettled days, Boo does not handle thunderstorms well at all. Fortunately, this is a spring shower and not anything that should disturb him.



One of my favorite things...

is spending time with my wife and cat, Boudreaux. At bedtime, this really is one of his favorite things. Calm, quiet and predictable is the key then.



A peek into my day...

This is what one does after answering questions!



1 comment:

  1. It's always a good thing to focus on the people you love, and those who love you!

    Boo, I hope you get to take your walk. It's a gorgeous day where I am - hope it is for you, too.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete