Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Caregiver's Devotions to Go



     Amazon currently has Caregiver's Devotions to Go by Gigi Murfitt as a free Kindle book. (Free selections may not remain free for long.)  I've only read the first devotional story.  So, I can't vouch for the whole book.  It seems to be similar to the Chicken Soup for... series.  Obviously, this is not an indepth Bible study.  That being said, there are many times when I need a pick-me-up, a new perspective.  This easy devotional seems to fit that bill and I look forward to using it in the days to come.

     Even if you don't own a Kindle (and I don't), you can download the free Kindle app for your computer or ipad to access this book.  Here is the link to Caregiver's Devotions to Go:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004QZ9RQI/?tag=readtoday-20#_

No comments:

Post a Comment